Terms and Conditions
Making an order
When ordering from the TQToys online store you must meet the following requirements:
•Reside in the UK mainland
•Supply a working telephone number (this enables the shipping company to contact you if needed)
If you live outside of the UK you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out if we can ship to your location.
Delivery details & charges
Orders over £30.00 automatically receive free delivery. Orders under £30.00 will receive a charge based on the total weight of the order.
If you miss your order and fail to act on the information supplied by our shipping agent your order may be returned to TQToys. If this happens then the delivery charge will be charged again before the goods are resent.
Returns and Refunds Policy.
If, for some reason you are not completely happy with your purchase, you may return your item(s) within 7 days of receipt. You will be refunded in full for the product you return as long as we receive it within 7 working days of your delivery and it is in the same condition, complete with all accessories and packaging, as originally supplied. The refund will be applied to the card used to pay for the order. Please allow up to 7 days for the credit to appear on your account. If you do wish to return a product, all customers must send an e-mail (stating order number) to our customer services team at email@example.com where full instructions for collection/return/refund will be provided. We will not Refund any carriage charges paid or return carriage charges.
Facebook Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: TQToys (Whitbourn Associates) whose registered office is at Unit 5 Mitchell Close, Fareham, Hampshire. PO15 5SE
2. Employees of TQToys (Whitbourn Associates) or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/topqualitytoys
5. Closing date for entry will be 1st December 2015 After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Further information can be found at: http://www.tqtoys.co.uk
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random from the likes and comments from our Facebook competition post.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Unit 5 Mitchell Close, Fareham, Hampshire PO15 5SE.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.